Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bocuse d' Or

It's been a stressful couple of weeks prepping for the Bocuse d' Or. We were randomly given partners and I drew Max. We had to prep a menu using two proteins, two beg, a sauce and a pastry. We also had to make a menu in the style of an actual restaurant.
We did ok in our eyes but we are not sure how well we did until Monday.

The Dates were overcooked and I didn't get much cheese out of them. First time I mess up the dates it had to be for validation. lol The Dark Chocolate balsamic caviar turned out well and fun to make.

The rest turned out pretty well I think. It was at least tasty. After looking at the pictures I see a couple of things that we are going to get gigged on. Hopefully we passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment